List 10 musical artists you like, in no specific order

1.SHINee
2. Girls' Generation
3. NS Yoon Ji
4. CNBLUE
5. 4Minute
6. BEAST
7. FT ISLAND
8. Kyuhyun (Super Junior)
9.SS501
10. Girls Day
Actually yg fyra list ni , bukan Favourite except No.1 tu . Ni fyra pilih group yg fyra paling suka dengar lagu diorang dalam phone fyra , harap maklum~
 -What is the first song you heard by number 6?
BEAUTIFUL

-What is your favorite song by number 8?
7 Years Of Love =)

-What kind of impact has number 1 had on your life?
Pheww , totally BIG impact ! Make me love love soo much ! They are DAEBAK !

-What is your favourite lyric(s) of number 5?
"I like the muzik, dancing muzik
I like the muzik, sexy muzik
I feel the muzik, funky muzik
I'm crazy in exciting muzik alive"

-What song by 2 makes you happy?
Hey Cooky

-When did you first get into 3?
2 Weeks Ago xD

-How did you get into 1?
REPLAY TIME , around 2008

-What is your favorite song by 4?
LOVE

-How many times have you seen 9 live?
Pffttt , none =(

-Favourite album by 7?
Haha , tk tahu sangat laa pasal album FT ISLAND xD

-What is your favorite song of 1?
Absolutely ALL OF IT ! Choose ? Best Place and Replay 

-How did you become a fan of number 10?
Twinkle Twinkle Song :D

~THE END~


thanks for reading :]

No comments:

Post a Comment