Yah unnie ! Today I'm soo lucky because of YOU unnie !
Today , I got permission to online fo a while .
Thanks to you , because I want to WISH SAENGIL CHUKKA HAMNIDA to YOU UNNIE ♥
Aigoooo , I feel like I'm the luckiest person right now , Haha xD
My Omma doesn't mad at all~
My Appa right now duty for work untill Nigh Shift xD
I'm really happy right now . All thanks to you Jessica Unnie ^^
Don't worry unnie , My Omma know that I'm blogging right now~
I Love The Way You Smile , I Love The Way that you kick Yuri , I know that in Youtube
JESSICA VIOLENT xD
You Better Run SONE~ Cuz Jessica Unnie is a Violent Girl xD
"You Better Run ?"
I'm not gonna leave you unnie , Your My Favourite Unnie in Girls' Generation ♥
Your My Supa Dupa Diva and My Shy Girl ♥
I bet Key Oppa more Diva Person than you unnie , Haha xD
Oh Oh Oh Oh !
Hehehe , I love the way that you said "Oppa Chakkaman " xD
Kyaaaaaa~
Totally awesome weyyy !
Hehehe , That's all for today unnie .
So Nyuh Shi Dae Hwaiting !
Ahhh~ Aegyo ^^














No comments:
Post a Comment